Japan Platform Espadrille is inspired by the great Japanese artist, Hokusai. Born in present day Tokyo and known for his extensive and elaborate work as a printmaker and painter, Inkkas was inspired to pay homage to the artist. When you're wearing your Japan Platform Espadrille, you'll be reminded of the gorgeous work of one of Japan's finest artists.
Shipping & Returns
Ships in 1 - 2 days. See shipping times here.
FREE SHIPPING to US & Canada when you spend $60 or more.
Returnable within 60 days; FREE RETURNS from the US.
About This Item
- A fun spring/summer take on Inkkas classic prints
- Fit true to size
- Handcrafted with care in Mexico
- Made with authentic global textiles
- Reinforced heel for added durability
- Extra thick platform sole for added comfort
- Features an Inkkas metallic pin logo
- Heel strap with dash of color makes them easy to put on
- High quality jute wrap
- Inkkas plants one tree with every purchase