Inspired by the cloth and silk fabrics produced by the Akan people of South Ghana, the Kente cloth is perhaps one of the most recognizable patterns of Western Africa. Strap these on instead of booking a trip to Accra - or do both.
Shipping & Returns
FREE SHIPPING to US & Canada when you spend $60 or more.
Returnable within 60 days; FREE RETURNS from the US.
About This Item
- Suede Slip On sneakers
- Cut, sewn & stitched by hand in Mexico
- Durable, super soft interior lining
- Reinforced heel stitching
- Plush, contoured insole
- Unique worldwear patterned sole
- 100% Rubber outsole
- Reinforced elastic stitching
- Inkkas plants one tree with every purchase