Inspired by the cloth and silk fabrics produced by the Akan people of South Ghana, the Kente cloth is perhaps one of the most recognizable patterns of Western Africa. Strap these on instead of booking a trip to Accra - or do both.
Shipping & Returns
Ships in 1 - 2 days. This item is ready to ship. See shipping times here.
FREE SHIPPING to US & Canada when you spend $60 or more.
Returnable within 60 days; FREE RETURNS from the US.
About This Item
- Handcrafted leather sneakers
- Cut, sewn & stitched by hand in Mexico
- Made with authentic African patterns
- Super soft interior lining
- Contoured, plush insole
- Unique Inkkas Worldwear patterned sole
- Synthetic leather tags
- Cut, sewn & stitched by hand
- EVA/Rubber outsole
- High quality cotton laces
- We plant one tree with every purchase